high strength resin bonded system
Specifically designed for use on decks and ramps on RORO, Ropax, PCTC vessels and Linkspans.
- Improved safety, better breaking, reduced accidents
- Long service life compared with other similar systems
- Minimal disruption to commercial operations (rapid cure)
- Cold applied using mixer and squeegee
- Low hazard materials
- Reduced wear on tractor vehicles
- Resistant to oils and solvents
- Combines high friction with waterproofing
- Minimal maintenance
- Suitable for a wide range of substrates (steel, bitumen, timber, etc)
- Facilitates fast and safe loading and discharge of vehicles
- Improving friction on Deck Plates, Ferry Ramps, Car Carriers.
- Improving friction on Dockside Areas, Piers, Jetties, Pontoons and Steps.
For general use with low aggregate
For our most anti-skid and largest aggregate
To ensure you get the result you desire, we have made it simple to create your own combination of resin, aggregate, and level of Industrial Eurogrip. Below is a chart of how to create your product number:
EG I 30-LG = EuroGrip Industrial 3000 with Light Grey Resin